Your Business Community Logo

Call Us On 0333 358 3399

Join Now Button

Use the online service or postal form to apply to reduce your Self Assessment payments on account.

To reduce the amounts you’ve been asked to pay if:

  • your business profits or other income goes down
  • the tax relief you are entitled to goes up

you can:

  • use the Verify online service - you’ll need an account with GOV.UK Verify – it’ll take you about 15 minutes to sign up if you don’t already have an account and you’ll soon be able to use it with other government services
  • fill in the postal form on-screen, print and post it to HM Revenue and Customs

Authors: HM Government

Read more

Only registered members can post comments - please login or register.