Your Business Community Logo

Call Us On 0333 358 3399

Join Now Button

If you sell alcohol to another business you may need to apply to register for the Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS). This scheme is being introduced on 1 January 2016 by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to tackle alcohol fraud.

If you only sell alcohol to the general public and not to other businesses you won’t need to apply.

Authors: HM Government

Read more

Only registered members can post comments - please login or register.