The event started -805 days ago
MPTM Training’s Online Marketing Workshop covers the 7-fundamental pillars of online marketing that you must understand and apply in order to be successful online.
More than ever before small businesses (and Solopreneurs) are generating the majority of their leads online. This training workshop will teach you how to do the same.
All of the content covered in this session can be applied to your business immediately. Abigail will include examples from businesses that are successfully using these top 7 online marketing strategies, showing you how they can be integrated into your business model.
Why should you attend this training workshop?
* Included in your ticket is a copy of Abigail’s book Time Management for Entrepreneurs, which teaches you how to turn your time into profit
* The book is broken down into a 5-step process to ensure that you succeed with your time management after you leave the workshop
* You'll leave the training workshop knowing which online marketing strategies your business should be using to generate new business, and how to make the time to implement them.
What you'll learn from this training workshop:
1. Truth vs Myth - Your website will not get you business
2. Becoming the Expert - How to become the expert by what you say
3. Network is Net Worth - How to hack conversations with your audience
4. Social Media Domination - Creating leads with the right conversations on the right platforms
5. Traffic Tactics to Increase Turnover - How to get the right kind of website visitors
6. Productivity Mastery - How to become a productivity ninja
7. Outsourcing for Dramatic Growth - How to scale and grow your business by leveraging others
Who should attend?
Small business owners, Solopreneurs, Freelancers and Marketing professionals who want to gain an in-depth understanding of how they can apply the 7-fundamental pillars of online marketing to their own businesses.
CLICK HERE to book: bit.ly/ONLINEMARKETINGTRAINING
What to bring:
Bring plenty of business cards. Networking is encouraged!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Unfortunately, we cannot refund any tickets if you're unable to attend.
1 Primrose Street
A couple minutes walk up Bishopsgate from Liverpool Street Station (BR, Hammersmith & City/Circle/Central Lines), WeWork Spitalfields is also served by several buses, including 8,26,35,42,47,48,78, 35, 149,205, 242, 344 & 388.