The event started -958 days ago
As recruiters and HR professionals, we're divided on our thoughts about Brexit. Some of are delighted to be working towards us a stronger national recruitment climate.Some of us did not and still do not back the Brexit campaign, and are heavily disappointed with the decision. It's why we've decided to host an event on How Brexit Will Affect Recrutment Firms. The 1 hour seminar will be delivered live by a practicing commercial recruitment solicitor from a top 50 London city law firm, who will deliver her presentation before tackling your questions.
- Refreshments provided.
- Limited seating available.
- Free on site parking.
CPD points available and as you know, CPD points:
- Help maximise staff potential by linking learning to actions and theory to practice.
- Help recruiters and HR professionals to set SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound) objectives, for training activity to be more closely linked to business needs.
- Promotes staff development. This leads to better staff morale and a motivated workforce and helps give a positive image/brand to organisations.
- Add value; reflecting it will help staff to consciously apply learning to their role and the organisation’s development.
- Linking to appraisals. This is a good tool to help employees focus their achievements throughout the year.
There are three types of tickets:
- Live Attendance (in person - limited seating)
- Live Attendance (by webinar)
- Transcript after the event
Order your tickets via Eventbrite here.
19 Greenwood Place