The event started -1140 days ago
Launching our latest event to Surrey members and local businesses, we are delighted to be running 'Whose Wine is it Anyway?' to bring a new twist to business networking.
The Wine Games Challenge - Whose Wine is it Anyway? brings together teams (you will be allocated on the night), to enjoy the most seductive wines and tell lies in front of the whole attending audience!
But it's also your chance to network, meeting potential clients, suppliers, partners and friends.
More details on proceedings will be available on the night, but for your chance to take part or even win, you must come!
Tickets are £20 for Premium YBC Members and £25 for Free Members and non members.
Povey Cross Road, Horley
- At Junction 7 from M25 take the M23 (S) exit to Brighton.
- Merge onto the M23. At Junction 9 take the exit towards Gatwick Airport.
- At the next roundabout (South Terminal) take the 2nd exit to the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout (North Terminal) take the 4th exit onto the A23 heading to Redhill/Crawley - This exit is also sign posted Holiday Inn.
- At the next roundabout (Longbridge) take the 2nd exit onto the A217.
- Bear left and the hotel’s entrance is situated immediately on the left hand side.