The event started -1200 days ago
The Procrastinators Anonymous Club is for you if:
- You are fed up of hearing yourself make the same old excuses,
- You can’t face continuously feeling overwhelmed, guilty and anxious
- You find yourself unable to make decisions because you are drowning in data
- You keep putting your life off until tomorrow
Do you have a nagging feeling that you could be living the life of your dreams if only you could work out how to stop procrastinating?
You want to take the steps to change your reality but you don’t have any idea where to start, or how to do it…
Making changes can be scary…
- You can cope with the overwhelm because you are so used to it
- You know how to deal with the drama it has become your life
- You know that you can keep limping along
But you feel:
- Worried the wheels are going to come off some time soon
- You don’t know how long you can keep spinning all the plates
- Scared that you are making yourself sick and then you won’t be able to work and pay the bills
You are not alone…
The Procrastinators Anonymous Club has been designed especially for you, The Anonymous Procrastinator who wants to discover how to escape the constant feelings of overwhelm, guilt, confusion and avoidance and start creating the business and life of your dreams, but doesn’t want to do it alone.
The Procrastinators Anonymous Club is a monthly meet-up for people who are ready toescape these feelings, recognsie the benefits of change, and are ready to proactivelycreate a business and life on their own terms. People who want to jump out of bed everyday full of energy and enthusiasm when the alarm goes off!
1 Primrose Street
A couple minutes walk up Bishopsgate from Liverpool Street Station (BR, Hammersmith & City/Circle/Central Lines), WeWork Spitalfields is also served by several buses, including 8,26,35,42,47,48,78, 35, 149,205, 242, 344 & 388.