The event started -1362 days ago
International Trade: Focus on India at City Business Library with Euromonitor
Thursday 1st October (5.45pm – 8.30pm)
City Business Library has partnered with Euromonitor to host a networking evening on doing business in India. Experts from Euromonitor, UK India Business Council and Khaitan Legal Associates will offer presentations, followed by Q&A, networking, refreshments and an opportunity to meet with relevant business support organisations. If you are a start-up, SME or simply interested in finding out more about international trade, come along to this event.
Programme (Timings are approximate)
- 5.45pm Doors and bar open. Visit the Business Support organisations’ stands and network
- 6.15pm Welcome by Alex Leader, Business Engagement Manager, City Business Library
- 6.20pm 1 minute introductions from stand holders
- 6.30pm Manan Chawla and Kiran Jaswal, Euromonitor
- 6.45pm Siddharth Mukne, Business Adviser, UK India Business Council
- 7.10pm Satyendra Shrivastava, Khaitan Legal Associates
- 7.20pm Q&A, visit the Business Support organisations’ stands and network
- 8.15pm Bar closes
- 8.30pm END
To book your place, click here.
Your Business Community will be participating in the exhibition