Your Business Community Logo

Call Us On 0333 358 3399

Join Now Button

You need to take on a new person its cheaper to call them self employed saving national insurance and making them responsible for their own taxes. But are they really and will HMRC or an employment tribunal agree with you.
Published in Staff, HR & Payroll